Managing Director/IGA Architect
- Assist CISOs and CIOs of various industries – healthcare, financial, travel, etc., on identity and access management strategy development, envisioning of future state, roadmapping, budgeting, chunking a program into actionable projects, and consultative delivery of solution implementation.
- Experienced in building a professional service practice from the ground up. This includes hiring and enablement programs within budget constraints, and standardized project delivery methodology that’s repeatable for a consulting business. Recently grew a practice from 3 to 17 talents over the course of 3 years while maintaining optimal utilization.
- Staff development, mentoring, and ensuring morale is high
- Business Development leading to new account acquisitions with repeat projects
- All-around knowledge of enterprise and cloud architectures
Industry certifications include: Certified Cloud Professional (CCP), Agile Certified Product Manager(ACPM). Contributor - Security Guidance for Internet of Things, Mobile Group of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), User Managed Access (UMA). Master's Degree in MIS, Bachelor's in Mathematics.
Various awards in consulting. Experienced speaker in conferences. Passionate about new trends in cloud and mobile technologies, Internet of Things, as well as diversity in the workplace.