Managing Director/ IGA Architect
Seasoned technology thought leader and executive with 20 years’ experience of leading information security transformation programs, with an emphasis on Identity & Access Management (IAM), Data Privacy & Governance, Regulatory Compliance, and Privileged Access Management (PAM).
Proven track record in a diverse range of environments, including a Fortune 50 financial services company, a Silicon Valley start-up, a Big 4 consulting organization, and currently for a leading cybersecurity consulting boutique.
As part of the founding team for a cybersecurity consulting start-up, was instrumental in helping to grow the business to more than 150 employees, which led to a successful acquisition by a Big 4 consulting firm after just five years.
Have provided business-focused strategic advisory services and led enterprise-grade implementations for some of the world's largest public and private institutions. Deep technical and business expertise, having worked on or led over 100 successful Cyber programs globally.
- Identity and Access Management
- Role Based and Attribute Based Access Controls (RBAC / ABAC)
- Business Development
- Engagement Management
- Security architecture and design
- Application Security
- Information security management
- Data privacy and governance
- Developing go-to-market strategies
- Customer and vendor relationship management
- People management, mentoring and development
- Board-level expert advisory services
- Project scoping and estimation
- Cloud security
- Identifying disruptive technology trends
- Technology Framework development
- Developing service offerings and innovative delivery frameworks
- Practice development and leadership
- Public speaking on topics related to information security and emerging threats